NOW TAKING BOOKINGS!
FOR UP-TO-DATE PHOTOS, FULL DESCRIPTION & REVIEWS, PLEASE SEE OUR AIRBnB LISTING
ENJOY A CITY BREAK IN BORDEAUX, NAMED BEST CITY TO VISIT IN 2017 BY LONELY PLANET !
From APRIL 2017
Conveniently located between the Grand Theatre and the Wine Museum (Cité du Vin) in the trendy Quartier des Chartons, this newly refurbished apartment is the perfect place for you to stay whilst visiting Bordeaux. Just five minutes from the city centre by tram or river bus, the apartment is situated just opposite the lively Quai des Marques with its outlet shops, restaurants and coffee terraces.
The apartment looks out across the Garonne, and is situated on the second floor of a traditional Bordeaux sand stone building. (No lift, but the staircase is wide and gentle!). There are three double bedrooms, one on the lower level and two upstairs. Two of the rooms have en-suite bathrooms, and they are all equipped with modern furnishings. The open-plan living area with a fully equipped kitchen is spacious and full of natural light. And if sunshine is what you’re after, there is a private roof terrace where you can soak up the French sun. For your comfort, this apartment is air-conditioned.
Recently voted the best city to visit in 2017, Bordeaux is one of France’s most exciting and beautiful cities. The city is the largest Urban World Heritage site, with much of the city centre listed by UNESCO, and boasts numerous cultural attractions, from the elegant Opera house to the brand new Wine Museum. As well as being a culinary hub with its delicious array of food and wine, Bordeaux is only a short drive from the golden beaches of Arcachon, where you can climb the Dune de Pyla, Europe’s highest sand dune.
Why not combine your holiday on the Ile de Ré with a few days in Bordeaux? Fly to Bordeaux Airport or La Rochelle Airport and hire a car to make the 90-minute motorway trip, or travel by train. Reserve your ticket via the SNCF website.
|Dates||Price / night|
|Standard rate 2017||€ 190|
|Dates||Price / night|
|Vinexpo 2017 June 17-21||€ 275|
- Bed linen
- Electric Hob
- Fridge with freezer
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Blender - Juicer
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
To make a reservation:
- Please provide the following information: number of persons in your party (adults, children under 12), your home address, your telephone number.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking. Payment can be made online, with Mastercard or Visa (we will send you a payment link when you book).
- Price includes: Bed linen, towels, wifi and final cleaning on the basis that the property is left tidy and in good order.
- We do not ask for a damage deposit (but we reserve the right to do so). Our rental business is built on trust. The rules are simple: we expect you to pay for any serious damage and we also expect you to leave the property in good order. Respectful guests are always welcome and appreciated.
- We regret we cannot accept pets.
- Payments are non-refundable, please ensure you have appropriate travel insurance.